- Kids in Love: It's possible to still love and miss being in a relationship even if it was the best and worst thing to happen to you. You miss the memories, even if you don't miss the person.
- Anywhere but Here: Everyone can use an escape after a breakup, it could be a new person too, but you can't put all your trust in them to be there.
- The Silence: The end of a relationship can make you feel lonely, especially since someone who you really cared about isn't talking to you all the time. This detachment is a step to getting over them. The silence will set you free.
- Still Breathing: Don't end a relationship over something that can be fixed. Take the time to calm down and work on it. Look for reasons to stay. You aren't hopeless. This is your life and if you want to keep something, do whatever you can.
- Bruised and Scarred: You will be saved from your broken heart. Bruises fade and scars are reminders of battles you've survived.
- If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet?: If you care about someone, especially if you're together, you have to show them. If you don't, you will lose them and someone else will show them. Realize what you have when you have it.
- Save Your Heart: Not everyone you're attracted to is worth dying for, which is probably the strongest love. Being in love might appeal to you, but don't rush it. Make sure that when you tell yourself you love someone, you mean it.
- Get Up: Watch how you get attached to people. If it seems you fall in love with everyone you know, it doesn't sound much like love. Sometimes it isn't where you're going, it's who you're with.
- Center of Attention: It's okay to want attention sometimes. Keep your heart open wide, save it for somebody who cares. If you're close enough to someone, it's okay to let them in.
- I Swear This Time I Mean It: All relationships have their struggles, but when you or your significant other swear that you mean it this time, do you? If you just want them to be happy, do all you can and make it happen.
- So Far Away: So many people hate the town they grew up in. One day you'll have the chance to get away if you still choose to. However, there is no hurry to grow up.
- The Memory: Memories have the power to tear you apart, but can weaken over time. In a few years, you will look back and the memories will no longer succeed in convincing themselves to do that.
- The End: Even though we no longer talk, if you come to me in crisis I will help you. Even though it fell apart and we hurt each other beyond repair, I'll be by your side until the end.
It’s been 6 months but it still hurts like it was yesterday. I wonder if I still cross your mind. Do you even miss me? Do you even think about all the memories we’ve shared? Your smile, your voice, your cute hands, your hugs, the way you call me ‘agomko’ and ‘babyko’, your cute fart, our stupid fights, and everything that we’ve been through. I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you, for taking you for granted, for wasting the love you’ve showed me. I wish we’ll have our second chance. I love you so much, Adrian. I miss you a lot :’(
"We met at the wrong time. That’s what I keep telling myself anyway. Maybe one day years from now, we’ll meet in a coffee shop in a far away city somewhere and we could give it another shot."
Do you ever wonder about how an author would describe you in a novel? Not only your appearance but the way you talk and laugh and hold yourself and all the expressions on your face?
- me: feels lonely
- me: isolates self
"Who did that to you? Who fucked you up so bad, emotionally and mentally that you’ve completely shut down anyone who tries to help you. You don’t talk about your feelings, you push kind people away, and you let negative people in. You refuse to open up and let someone love or care about you. Who fucking did that to you?"
Someone I love so much with all my heart and someone I thought would never hurt me.
"You almost convinced me I mattered."